Time Well Spent
Time Well Spent, a series from Harvest and CreativeMornings, interviews four creative leaders to find out what works for them, and how we can reshape our own relationship to time.
Partner With Us in 2019!
CreativeMornings is often described as an engine of generosity. Our free monthly events in nearly 200 cities welcome over 20,000 morning people to meet their neighbors and get inspired. Partnersh...
Announcing the CreativeGuild
For the past 9.5 years CreativeMornings has been changing the way the creative world connects with one another. Our monthly events are filled with big-hearted humans who are collectively raising t...
Own Your Content
Together with WordPress.com, we’re launching a 12-week campaign interview series diving into the minds of some of the web’s most prolific digital and creative innovators. They are professionals w...
Pictures are worth a thousand captions. This month with our global partner, Shutterstock, we’re hosting a Caption Contest everyday throughout September. One unique image from the Shutterstock arc...
WordPress.com Joins the CreativeMornings Family
We’re thrilled to announce WordPress.com is joining the CreativeMornings family as our Official Global Partner for Web Publishing. We’re partnering with WordPress.com to stretch our collective miss...
Adobe Joins the CreativeMornings Family
We’re thrilled to announce Adobe is joining the CreativeMornings family as our Official Global Partner for Creative Tools. We’re partnering with Adobe to stretch our collective mission in connectin...
The Inbox of Forgotten Emails
We all have them: the emails we’ve written but never sent. Unspoken crushes, reconciliation with heartbreak, conversations with old bosses, or apologies you couldn’t bring yourself to send. Togethe...
Meet the Winners of the Wix and CreativeMornings Contest
In December 2016 with one of our global partners, Wix, we asked the community to submit their favorite piece of original artwork. We received 7,000+ submissions from all over the world, getting a ...
Win a Stunning Online Store Created Just for You
Ever imagine something you’ve made, on a t-shirt or tote bag? Whether you’re an illustrator, designer or creative mind, setting up your online store and getting your art out into the world ca...
Shutterstock Captures the Essence of the CreativeMornings Community
Reality is not passive; we actively shape it with our thoughts and actions. Our personal universe is based on the stories we tell ourselves and the worldview through which we look out into the worl...
The #MasterFreelancer Winners
Freelance life can be lonely. And it can be tough to get the recognition you deserve. That’s why CreativeMornings and FreshBooks launched the Master Freelancer Award. Hundreds of projects were sub...
Meet The #MasterFreelancer Judges!
We’re thrilled to announce the judges for the CreativeMornings and FreshBooks Master Freelancer Awards! Join us in welcoming: Legends and experts in their respective industries, they&rsqu...
Are You a Master Freelancer?
Freelance life can be lonely. And it can be tough to get the recognition you deserve. That’s why CreativeMornings and FreshBooks are launching the Master Freelancer Awards. It’s time to show us yo...
Support the volunteers who make the magic happen!
Over the past seven years, we’ve collectively produced almost 3,000 events – and we’ve never charged our attendees for a single one (unless you count hugs or high fives as a currency!)...
Design Some Good
Last month, the CreativeMornings community put in some work to help their neighbors and improve their communities. While we firmly believe in face-to-face connections, we also know that not having ...
Make and Share GIFts this December!
CreativeMornings is a global engine of generosity, where everyone is creative and anyone is welcome. But there are other things driving the members of our community. Like working for yourself and c...
A Snapshot of the CreativeMornings Community
Last month, to celebrate the theme of Empathy, CreativeMornings and Shutterstock (one of our global partners that makes it possible to do the things we do) surprised the community in 10 cities—Vanc...
- August 18, 2015 What's Your Hidden Talent? Introducing CreativeMornings SKILLS!
- July 30, 2015 FreshBooks and CreativeMornings
- July 02, 2015 Remix! with the CreativeMornings Community
- June 15, 2015 A New Approach to Giving with Dollar a Day
- May 29, 2015 What's Your Tiny Revolution?
- February 26, 2015 Emails We Love to Open
- February 02, 2015 Out of the Ordinary Newsletters?
- December 08, 2014 Celebrating 100 cities and beyond!
- August 12, 2014 CreativeMornings Smiles
- July 29, 2014 Join the Talk Watch Squad!
- July 08, 2014 Celebrating Heritage in Three New Cities
- June 25, 2014 CreativeMornings ♥'s Skillshare
- May 29, 2014 We're Winners!
- May 15, 2014 It's Time to Break Free
- April 30, 2014 Free Events
- April 14, 2014 CreativeMornings is nominated for a Webby!
- April 03, 2014 New Profiles!
- March 20, 2014 Unlock CreativeMornings in Copenhagen, Charleston & Rio
- February 06, 2014 New Year, New Business Cards
- January 31, 2014 Squarespace & CreativeMornings
- January 16, 2014 The Search Begins for 3 New Organizers!
- January 01, 2014 Happy New Year!
- December 24, 2013 Happy Holidays from CreativeMornings!