Unlock CreativeMornings in Copenhagen, Charleston & Rio
CreativeMornings and Squarespace are unlocking three new creative cities. Today marks the start of a month-long search for outstanding organizers who want to bring CM to: Copenhagen (Denmark), Charleston (SC, USA), and Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).
To kickstart these chapters, organizers will each receive a $1000 (USD) starter sponsorship from our friends at Squarespace for their first events.
In the last five years, 71 volunteer teams have hosted over 1000 free CreativeMornings lectures to create an open, accessible space for their local creative communities to meet up and share ideas.
We’re looking for someone who naturally:
- Makes others shine, celebrating the contributions of others before their own
- Enthusiastically embraces every challenge as an opportunity
- Starts from the heart, approaching every decision with thoughtfulness and respect
- Pushes to be better, holding every person and their work to a high standard
- Fully commits to “figure it out.”
If you’re local to Copenhagen, Charleston or Rio and want to join the global CM family, we’d love to hear from you! Complete our standard New Chapter Application by April 27 at 9PM EST.
There will be follow up interviews for top candidates, and a final decision will be made by May.