Partner with London
Since every event is free of charge, we look to local sponsors to help provide breakfast, a welcoming venue and additional funds to cover videographers, rentals, and more.
Sponsoring a CreativeMornings event is a great way to reach the local creative community whether you’re launching a new product, hiring new design talent, or just interested in supporting your city’s chapter.
In return for their support, local sponsors generally are:
In return for their support, local sponsors generally are featured:
- On our LDN landing page in the lead-up to the event
- On the event signup page
- In our email announcement of the event
- In each ticket emailed to attendees
- On key signage at event registration and refreshment tables
- In the event itself as a custom slide and a verbal thank you in the introductory remarks of the presentation
- In ‘thank you’s via our chapter’s Twitter account as well as Instagram
- Featured on this page below for a time after event
We also appreciate in-kind support whether it’s an event space or coffee for our attendees. If interested, contact our chapter for more information on pricing and availability.