What are Virtual FieldTrips?
FieldTrips are meetups to interact, learn and collaborate in an effort to level-up your creative life. Built on top of our 20,000 monthly attendees at CreativeMornings talks, FieldTrips are community-organized events built on the spirit of generosity that has powered CreativeMornings events for the past 10 years.
Thanks for participating! We’re lucky to have you.
Design and Deliver Interactive Workshops that Work
July 7, 1:30pm - 3:00pm EDT. Hosted at FieldTrips on Zoom
About this FieldTrip
An interactive 90-minute dive into creating workshops that…work.
After this session you’ll be able to:
- Apply the fundamentals of an effective workshop to your own projects
- Create a winning workshop plan and structure
- Use new tools and methods to design and develop interactive activities
- Utilize some facilitation best practices to run a room with poise and finesse :)
- This session is highly interactive, with breakout rooms; although not essential, we encourage you to be available for the full 90 minutes.
- You don’t need to have a specific workshop in development to join this session, but we suggest arriving with at least a rough idea for a workshop you may want to run
About your Host
Howard is founder of Wavetable, a creative learning studio based in NYC.
He leads learning experiences for executives at Spotify IBM, Deloitte, and GE; is a leadership coach and advisor to entrepreneurs across the creative and digital industries; and produces a podcast series featuring guests from Airbnb, Adobe, and The New York Times.
Howard is also a mentor at The New School, a member of the advisory board of SXSW, and is a certified professional coach through Leadership That Works in NYC.
Originally from London, Howard’s eclectic background includes founding and successfully exiting two media & entertainment companies; managing the touring careers of creative artists performing in over 60 countries; leading product management at ecommerce and sustainability startups; building knowledge sharing systems at a Ministry of Defence technology lab; and promoting raves in the forests of South-East England.
He regularly posts articles, slide decks, and mixtapes at www.howardgray.net