What are Virtual FieldTrips?
FieldTrips are meetups to interact, learn and collaborate in an effort to level-up your creative life. Built on top of our 20,000 monthly attendees at CreativeMornings talks, FieldTrips are community-organized events built on the spirit of generosity that has powered CreativeMornings events for the past 10 years.
Thanks for participating! We’re lucky to have you.
Calming Calligraphy for Beginners
August 11, 6:30pm - 7:30pm EDT. Hosted at FieldTrips on Zoom
About this FieldTrip
No “perfect penmanship” needed. Grab a pencil (or bring your own calligraphy pen!) and tune in for chill calligraphy vibes, plus tips on how to kickstart your calligraphy practice. No experience necessary!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- a pencil!
- (optional) a small-tipped brush pen (see links below)
- how a creative hobby can improve your work-life balance
- simple tips & tricks to start practicing at home, with just a pencil!
- how to create basic calligraphy strokes
- best practices for continuing your learning
Optional Where to order a brush pen:
- Amazon (US): https://amzn.to/2UF8T5L
- Amazon (CAN): https://amzn.to/2x3k2UK
- Online delivery from your local craft store!