I work within Metro Schools to design and implement new strategies and approaches to education as a part of the Federal Grant for Magnet Schools. A key part of the approach is to engage and partner with creative businesses and leaders. I also once did terrible stand-up in college as the opening act for Dustin Diamond from "Saved by the Bell"

a little. But mostly about the connections between public education and local communities.

making contacts with talented people who can help us think and design different approaches

90% of life is showing up on time and the other 10% is having the right forms.

Vaclav Havel - to take down the USSR and lead the switch to a stable, thriving, and open culture might be one of the best stories of the 20th century,

thinking quickly and clearly

writer

50 states in alphabetical order

the art of presenting things to people in groups of 3

Jon hasn't saved anything yet.