Oh hey there.

I'm a seasoned visual creative with a wide range of skills and interests. Eight years in the corporate world gave me plenty of experience managing a team of videographers and four years of volunteering/working for an international humanitarian organization has kept me grounded.

As a perpetually curious person, I'm always driven to learn. Learn about the use of new creative software and techniques and learn about the world as a whole through documentary-style production.

I was a musician first, which means that rhythm, flow, timing and texture play a large role in my work.

I currently take all manner of freelance video, photo and mograph work while specializing in humanitarian and non-profit storytelling. I can be reached at Caleb@calebmcl.com.

The 90/90 rule. The first 90 percent of a project takes 90 percent of the time. The last 10 percent of the project takes the remaining 90 percent of the time.

Caleb hasn't saved anything yet.