November's theme is Chance
From Baltimore, Maryland to Perth, Australia, organizers around the world are stepping up to the plate to take risks and start CreativeMornings chapters. Now spanning over 90 cities, they’ve created a space for creative folks around the world to meet some likeminded folks and get inspired.
Taking a chance is at the heart of every CreativeMornings chapter. It’s a chance the organizers take to start their own chapter, the chance a speaker takes to share their story and, of course, the chance the attendees take to get up early in the morning and listen. This November, we’re celebrating those uncertainties and risks with the theme of Chance.
This month is all about taking risks and the opportunity or challenges that they yield. Speakers this month will look at what ‘Chance’ means at the intersection of creativity, as well as the role it plays in our daily lives. A few of this month’s speakers include:
- Evgeny Onutchin (aka Buryat Sky), Russian spaceship designer (Berlin)
- FM Supreme, hip-hop artist, who uses language as a tool for positive change (Chicago)
- David Schwen, physical and digital designer (Minneapolis)
- Joaquim Durães of Lover&Lollypops, music producers and publishing company (Porto)
- Rena Tom, co-founder of Makeshift Society (Los Angeles)
As always, free tickets are available starting the Monday before the talk. Find an event near you.