July's theme is Heritage
We’re getting back to our roots this month as we talk about Heritage across 85+ CreativeMornings chapters around the world, brought to you by MailChimp. The theme was chosen by our organizer our Cape Town, South Africa team and depicted by Nigerian-born, Brooklyn-based illustrator Olaleken Jeyifous.
Speakers this month will look at what heritage means to fostering creativity, building a business, and leaving a legacy. A few of this month’s speakers include:
- Carolina Amaya, Creative Director at BBDO Colombia (Bogotá)
- Josh Higgins, Communications Design Manager at Facebook, but previously Design Director for Obama for America and the 2012 Election (San Francisco)
- Andrew Morrison, Native American graffiti artist and muralist (Seattle)
- Miquel Angel Mariol, youngest grandson of the founder of Casa Mariol, a 100 year old wine prodution company (Barcelona)
- Joshua Kissi and Travis Gumbs, of Street Etiquette (New York)
As always, free tickets are available starting the Monday before the talk. Find an event near you.