December's theme is Education
Learning from each other is at the core of every CreativeMornings event. Whether ambitious students or seasoned makers, we’re waking up early in 100 cities (and counting!) to reflect on new ideas.
We’re excited to celebrate that spirit with this month’s theme of Education, presented by CreativeLive. The theme was chosen by our São Paulo team and we were thrilled to have U.S.-based illustrator Christopher David Ryan create our illustration.
From Hong Kong, China to Tijuana, Mexico, speakers around the globe promise to teach you something new:
- Margo Kane, multidisciplinary performing artist using dance to empower First Nations youth (Vancouver)
- Jorge Camil of Endova, an ed-tech social enterprise (Mexico City)
- Andrew Kelly, teacher-turned-photographer based in North Korea (Los Angeles)
- Mona Akmal, director of product for Code.org (Seattle)
- Alexandre Taillefer, media entrepreneur and chairman of the Montreal Museum of Contemporary Art (Montréal)
Our month on Education is presented in partnership with CreativeLive. Co-founded by Seattle speaker Chase Jarvis, they’re dedicated to making creative education available to all by offering hundreds of classes in design, photography, business and more.
Set your alarms! We’ll see you bright and early. In Chase’s own words, “Creativity is the new literacy.” What will you learn next?
Tune in to CreativeLive.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to watch world-class instructors teaching classes in design, photography, music, craft, business and film – for free. If you can’t make a broadcast, purchase on-demand access to classes and learn on your own time from experts like James Victore, Stanley Hainsworth, Ilene Strizver and more.
Ready to learn something new? Visit CreativeLive