Wanted: CreativeMornings Community Intern
UPDATE: This position has since been filled. Thank you everyone for your applications. Welcome aboard Joy!
Team CreativeMornings is looking for a summer community intern (yes, it’s paid). We need someone who is a doer. We are on the hunt for a person who is not afraid to take on a wide variety of tasks to serve organizers, volunteers and attendees around the world.
You will be working out of CreativeMornings Headquarters which is located at Studiomates coworking space in DUMBO, Brooklyn. If you love CM and want to get involved, read on.
Our ideal person:
- Has empathy as a core strength, gets energized from helping others and answering questions
- On a scale from 1-10, is a 12 when it comes to being organized
- Writes well and is a natural communicator
- Is tech-savvy and thrives on getting things done properly and efficiently
- Has a passion for events (bonus points for past experience!)
- Thrives in a quick environment, ready to jump in and enthusiastically embrace any challenge
This internship is ideal for someone who’s passionate about bringing people together. You will learn about a wide variety of subjects in the realm of community building, event planning and partnerships. We’re a tiny team in Brooklyn that serves a worldwide community of volunteers.
Helpful, but not required:
- A laptop (for email and a few other online tasks)
- Lives in New York (and can commute to our DUMBO studio everyday)
- Legally allowed to work in the US
What you get from the deal:
- Fair pay
- Lunches with fascinating people from a variety of tech and design backgrounds (check the folks on studiomates.com)
- 10 weeks at a startup (starting as soon as possible) with a great team of people who will show you the ropes
If this sounds exciting to you, wow us with an email sent to email@example.com.