Anna Bond: Big steps at a time
At November’s CreativeMornings/Orlando, Anna Bond, founder of Rifle Paper Co., spoke on her stumblings and fumblings into the world of stationary and paper goods design and production.
Photo via Max Wanger.
Despite economic downturn, Anna was able to be massively successful and shared these tips on how she and her husband/business partner did it:
- Most people don’t know what they’re doing.
- Most people are just faking it until they make it (and that’s totally fine!).
- Be as professional as possible.
- Only send out products that you’re happy with.
- Keep you standards and keep them high.
- Do whatever it takes to make it happen.
- Never say no to an opportunity.
- Big steps at a time.
- Never say you’re not ready.
- Always be flexible.
- Don’t have a long term plan.
Some paper cut-outs from Rifle Paper Co.‘s catalog.