We’re excited about the opportunities our city has in furthering the progress of making San Diego a creative city. Adobe MAX 2016 is coming to San Diego, and we’ve been gifted a free pass to give away to one of you!
Adobe MAX 2016 is a creative conference hosted by Adobe in which they bring together inspiring speakers, talk product releases, and put together an awesome lineup of musicians and mixers to keep the party going.
You won’t want to miss this, and we want to get you in for free! We’re hosting a PhotoshopBattle contest and will select the winner. This contest will require the use of Adobe Photoshop.
Objective: Create an image that is related to this month’s theme of ‘Transparency.’ The final image MUST include the application of this photo of Nate and his likeness in a funny way. Deadline for submission is midnight on October 21, 2016.
1. Applicant must be a registered user & member of our CreativeMornings San Diego community.
2. Application must be submitted via Instagram post with the following hashtags: #cmsandiego #cmtransparent #adobemax #maxsd2016
3. Application must be submitted via Instagram post with the following user tags in the original caption: @creativemornings_sd @adobe
4. Image must include a tie to October’s theme of 'Transparency’
5. Image must include this photo of Nate and his likeness
6. Image must be appropriate for all ages. Any inappropriate submissions will be reported and ineligible for contest
7. Deadline for submission is midnight October 21, 2014.